TCS iON ProCert - Artificial Intelligence Designer
TCS iON ProCert - Artificial Intelligence Designer
About TCS iON ProCert - Artificial Intelligence Designer
Working professionals or job seekers with 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience
Can be currently employed with TCS
Minimum 50% in 10th, 12th and Graduation
Minutes Questions Marks
Proctored Remote Assessment covering key areas in Artificial Intelligence Design, conducted online
Minutes Hands-on Question Marks
Hands-on Assessment to test application of Artificial Intelligence Design knowledge
Assessment Topics+ Expand All - Collapse All
- Alpha-beta pruning
- Search techniques
- Intelligent agents
- Logical agents
- Problem formulation
- Problem solving methods
- Neural networks
- Network inputs and outputs
- Truth tables
- Advanced neural network and fuzzy system
- Set theory
- Coreference resolution
- Internet bots
- Web scraping
- Applications of AI
- Issues and concerns around AI
- AI and ethical concerns
- Basic neural networks
- Convolutional networks
- Recurrent neural network
- Deep belief networks
- Learning rate
- Cost function
- Long Short-Term Memory
- Deep and restricted Boltzmann machines
- Deep reinforcement learning
- Keras Python library
- Activation functions
- Text preprocessing methods
- Text mining
- Topic analysis
- Form spell check
- Search autocomplete
- Search autocorrect
- Smart search
- Machine translation
- Chatbots/conversational agents
- Messenger bots
- Virtual assistants
- Voice text messaging
- Spam filters
- Customer service automation
- Word embedding
- Topic modeling algorithms
- Statistical modeling method
- Probabilistic models
- Machine learning algorithms
- Learning methods and techniques
- Decision trees
- Classification and regression trees
- Brain theory
- Neural networks
- Prediction or classification models
- Statistical modeling
- Outlier detection methods
- Time series forecasting methods
- Hypothesis testing
- Imbalanced classes
- Azure Resource Manager
- Azure services
- Azure analytics
- Cloudcast computing
- Google Cloud platform and services
- Apache Spark
- Cloud data warehousing
- Data visualization
- ETL services
- Storage systems
- Service models
- Cloud architectures for AI and deep learning
Advantages of TCS iON ProCert - Artificial Intelligence Designer
- Get Recognised - Gain recognition for your Artificial Intelligence Design experience and expertise
- Get an Edge - Stand out among your peers by enhancing your industry credibility
- Get Noticed - Get career opportunities in Artificial Intelligence Design with top recruiters
Our Corporate Partners
Available Assessment Centre(s)
View list of all available assessment centres within India
Available Assessment Centres
- Bhilai Nagar
- New Delhi
Jammu and Kashmir
- Bokaro Steel City
- Kalaburagi (Gulbarga)
- Hubballi (Hubli)
- Mangaluru (Mangalore)
- Mysuru (Mysore)
- Shivamogga (Shimoga)
- Navi Mumbai
- Greater Noida
Have a Question?
If you want to know more about our products, pricing or anything else
- Click on "Buy Now" on the "TCS iON ProCert - Artificial Intelligence Designer" product page.
- Login with your TCS iON Digital Learning Hub credentials or sign up as a new user.
- After login/sign up, you will be asked to share your details required to complete your registration process. This includes your name, email ID, phone number and other details.
- In case of Buy Now: On successful submission of the registration form, you need to proceed to make the payment by clicking on "Click to Proceed."
- In case of Activate Now: A pop-up window will open, where you need to enter the Licence Code and click on the "Activate Now" button. Once you click on the "Close" button, you will be automatically redirected to "My Dashboard".
- You will receive a successful registration message on your registered email ID/mobile number.
- Since this is an online assessment, you will not receive any hall ticket. However, you will receive the link to download TCS iON Assessment Launcher along with login credentials on your registered email ID four days prior to the scheduled assessment date.
- Once you have submitted your registration details for TCS iON ProCert - Artificial Intelligence Designer, you need to mandatorily make the payment to appear for the exam.
Please note: Without making the payment, you will not receive the TCS iON Assessment Launcher link and login credentials for the upcoming scheduled
TCS iON ProCert - Artificial Intelligence Designercertification exam.
- You will receive the TCS iON ProCert - Artificial Intelligence Designer certificate on your registered email ID, once you successfully complete the assessment. Click here to view the sample certificate.
- TCS iON ProCert - Artificial Intelligence Designer is a certification designed by best known industry practitioners to enable working professionals gain recognition for their Artificial Intelligence proficiency. It assesses applied knowledge and skills of candidates in the Artificial Intelligence domain. Additionally, TCS iON will share the candidate's profile and certification details with top corporates for potential opportunities.
- No, there is no provision for refund of fees.
- No, it is not possible to reschedule the assessment. You can appear for the next assessment.
- Yes. You can take additional attempts as per schedule by paying the assessment fee.
- As TCS iON ProCert assessments are domain specific and conducted on the same date, you can apply for only one assessment at a time according to your work experience and expertise in a specific domain. However, if you are experienced in more than one domain, you may appear for that domain assessment on the next assessment date.
- No, you do not need to pay any fee at the time of registration. For TCS associates this certification is free.
- TCS associates need to send an email to TCS iON HelpDesk at firstname.lastname@example.org from their official TCS email ID with the subject line "Interested to Apply - Certification Name". They will receive the registration guidelines through email.
- The reimbursement policy for TCS iON ProCert - Artificial Intelligence Designer registration fee is applicable only to those who qualify and are selected for employment at TCS. They need to send an email to TCS iON HelpDesk at email@example.com post their induction/selection by the concerned Business Unit within TCS. They will receive the reimbursement details through email.
- TCS iON ProCert - Artificial Intelligence Designer is an assessment to validate your domain expertise in Artificial Intelligence. It is expected that you already possess the domain knowledge in Artificial Intelligence. However, to help you revise and prepare better for the assessment supplementary learning content is available on the TCS iON Digital Learning platform. You can purchase the courses relevant to your learning requirement by paying the additional price. The key areas of Artificial Intelligence that you will be assessed on are given on the website under Assessment Details.
- Successful candidates will gain interview opportunity with TCS, subject to vacancies, eligibility criteria and TCS hiring policy.
You should meet the following eligibility criteria to be considered for a job interview at TCS:
- Minimum 15 years of regular education (10th, 12th and 3 years of graduation)
- Minimum 50% in 10th, 12th and Graduation
- Part Time/Distance Education/Correspondence qualifications will not be eligible
- Not have more than 2 years gap in career/academics
TCS iON Remote Assessment allows candidates to take the test online from home using their laptop or desktop, without having to visit the test centre. During the assessment, all applications on the candidate's device are force-closed.
- Identity Verification: The candidate's photograph is captured.
- Attendance: The candidate appears for the test.
- Continuous Remote Proctoring: By leveraging AI/ML for advanced face recognition features, machine proctoring along with remote human proctoring, the candidates will be monitored constantly, and malpractices can be detected through advanced audio-video analytics.
- Test Submission: Test is submitted by the candidate after attempting all the questions or the test is auto submitted by the system once the duration has elapsed.
Our invigilators will proctor the exam remotely to ensure the integrity of the exam. The Remote Assessment process includes:
For successfully attempting TCS iON ProCert - Artificial Intelligence Designer Remote Assessment, the candidate's device should have the below specifications:
- Windows/Ubuntu OS
- Google Chrome browser
- Minimum 2 Mbps internet connectivity
- A working webcam