TCS iON ProCert - Analytics- Testing SEO
TCS iON ProCert - Analytics- Testing SEO
About TCS iON ProCert - Analytics- Testing SEO
Applicants should have 2+ years of experience
Applicants should be well-versed with qualitative and quantitative data analytics
Applicants should possess knowledge on Statistics/Economics and database (Big-Data)
Minutes Questions Marks
Proctored Assessment covering key areas in the Analytics domain, conducted at TCS iON assessment centres spread across multiple cities
Minutes Case Study Marks
Case Study Based Assessment to test application of applied Analytics knowledge
Data Science (Big Data)
Please click here for detailed sub-topics under each topic.
Assessment Topics+ Expand All - Collapse All
Data Analysis (Number of Questions - 30)
Data wrangling, data management, exploratory data analysis to generate hypotheses and intuition, ETL (Extraction, Transformation & Loading) procedure, Effective Data Preprocessing / Storage Methods, Data Mining Massive Data sets, Mining the Social Web, Web scraping & crawling
Statistics (Number of Questions - 25)
- Types of Variables: Measurement scales, Qualitative, Quantitative, Independent, Dependent
- Measures of Center: Mean, Median, Mode
- Measures of Spread: Range, Variance, Standard deviation
- Measures of Shape: Skewness, Kurtosis
- Tests of Association: Correlation, Regression
- Tests of Inference: Chi-Square, T-test, Analysis-of-Variance
- Types of Graph: Bar Graph, Histogram, Line Graph
Machine Learning (Number of Questions - 25)
Decision Tree, Random forest, Gradient Boosting Machine learning algorithm, Support Vector Machines, Supervised techniques, Unsupervised Techniques - Clustering etc., Text Analytics, other standard machine learning techniques (Naive Bayes, ANN, etc.)
Optimisation Techniques (Number of Questions - 10)
Optimisation techniques (Linear programming - Basic formulation, solution methodology e.g. graphical theory), Linear Algebra (Matrix, Eigen values, vector and matrix operation etc.)
Data Science (Big Data) (Number of Questions - 10)
Distributed Computing Paradigm - General Concepts, MapReduce/Hadoop & Pig Script, SQL Databases/NoSQL Databases, Cloud Basics, Amazon EC2 Basics
Advantages of TCS iON ProCert - Analytics- Testing SEO
- Get Recognised - Gain recognition for your Analytics experience and expertise
- Get an Edge - Stand out among your peers by enhancing your industry credibility
- Get Noticed - Get career opportunities in Analytics with top recruiters
Our Corporate Partners
Available Assessment Centre(s)
View list of all available assessment centres within India
Available Assessment Centres
- Bhilai Nagar
- New Delhi
Jammu and Kashmir
- Bokaro Steel City
- Kalaburagi (Gulbarga)
- Hubballi (Hubli)
- Mangaluru (Mangalore)
- Mysuru (Mysore)
- Shivamogga (Shimoga)
- Navi Mumbai
- Greater Noida
Have a Question?
If you want to know more about our products, pricing or anything else
- Click on "Buy Now" in the "TCS iON ProCert - Analytics" product page.
- Login with your TCS iON Digital Learning Hub credentials or sign up as a new user.
- You are required to pay online for the certification.
- After successful payment, you will get an acknowledgement of your transaction.
- You will then be automatically re-directed to the "My Dashboard" page where you need to select the purchased product under "My Products" section.
- From here you will be redirected to the "TCS iON ProCert - Analytics" product page, Click on "Apply Now".
- Alternatively, you can search for "TCS iON ProCert - Analytics" in the search bar to go to the product page and click on "Apply Now".
- After clicking on "Apply Now", enter the additional information requested and submit the registration form.
- You will receive a successful registration message for the assessment from TCS iON on your registered Email ID/Mobile Number.
- You must carry a printout of your Hall Ticket along with ID proof to the allocated assessment centre.
- You will receive the TCS iON Procert - Analytics certificate on your registered e-mail, once you successfully complete the assessment. Click here to view the sample certificate.
- TCS iON ProCert - Analytics is a certification designed by best known industry practitioners to enable working professionals gain recognition for their Analytics proficiency. It assesses applied knowledge and skills of candidates in the Analytics domain. Additionally, TCS iON will share the candidate's profile and certification details with top corporates for potential opportunities.
- TCS iON ProCert - Analytics certification is designed for working and nonworking professionals (seeking a job) with minimum two years of work experience.
- No, there is no provision for refund of fees.
- No, it is not possible to reschedule the assessment. You can appear for the next assessment.
- Yes. You can take additional attempts as per schedule by paying the assessment fee.
- As TCS iON ProCert assessments are domain specific and conducted on the same date, you can apply for only one assessment at a time according to your work experience and expertise in a specific domain. However, if you are experienced in more than one domain, you may appear for that domain assessment on the next assessment date. This will not apply to TCS iON ProCert IT assessments.
- No, you do not need to pay any fee at the time of registration. For TCS associates this certification is free.
- TCS associates need to send an email to TCS iON HelpDesk at firstname.lastname@example.org from their official TCS email id with the subject line "Interested to Apply - Certification Name". They will receive the registration guidelines through email.
- The reimbursement policy for TCS iON ProCert - Analytics registration fee is applicable only to those who qualify and are selected for employment at TCS. They need to send an email to TCS iON HelpDesk at email@example.com post their induction/selection by the concerned Business Unit within TCS. They will receive the reimbursement details through email.
- TCS iON ProCert - Analytics is purely an assessment to validate your domain expertise on Analytics. There is no learning component that comes as part of it. It is expected that you already possess the domain knowledge on Analytics. The five areas of Analytics that you will be assessed on are given on the website under Assessment Details.