TCS iON ProCert - System Administrator (Windows)
TCS iON ProCert - System Administrator (Windows)
About TCS iON ProCert - System Administrator (Windows)
Possess 2 to 5 years of experience
Age group of 22 to 30 years
Minimum 50% in 10th, 12th and Graduation
Can be currently employed with TCS, except those who are tagged to the Cyber Security IOU
Part Time/Distance Education/Correspondence qualifications will not be eligible
Not have more than 2 years break in career/academics
Minutes Questions Marks
Proctored Remote Assessment covering key areas in Windows Administration, conducted online
Minutes Questions Marks
Questions to test applied knowledge of Windows System Administration
Windows/Linux/Unix (Active Directory) Administration
Please click here for detailed sub-topics.
Advantages of TCS iON ProCert - System Administrator (Windows)
- Get Recognised - Gain recognition for your System Administrator (Windows) experience and expertise
- Get an Edge - Stand out among your peers by enhancing your industry credibility
- Get Noticed - Get career opportunities in Cyber Security System Administration with top recruiters
Our Corporate Partners
Available Assessment Centre(s)
View list of all available assessment centres within India
Available Assessment Centres
- Bhilai Nagar
- New Delhi
Jammu and Kashmir
- Bokaro Steel City
- Kalaburagi (Gulbarga)
- Hubballi (Hubli)
- Mangaluru (Mangalore)
- Mysuru (Mysore)
- Shivamogga (Shimoga)
- Navi Mumbai
- Greater Noida
Have a Question?
If you want to know more about our products, pricing or anything else
- Click on "Buy Now" on the "TCS iON ProCert - System Administrator (Windows)" product page.
- Login with your TCS iON Digital Learning Hub credentials or sign up as a new user.
- After login/sign up, you will be asked to share your details required to complete your registration process. This includes your name, email ID, phone number and other details.
- In case of Buy Now: On successful submission of the registration form, you need to proceed to make the payment by clicking on "Click to Proceed."
- In case of Activate Now: A pop-up window will open, where you need to enter the Licence Code and click on the "Activate Now" button. Once you click on the "Close" button, you will be automatically redirected to "My Dashboard".
- You will receive a successful registration message on your registered email ID/mobile number.
- Since this is an online assessment, you will not receive any hall ticket. However, you will receive the link to download TCS iON Assessment Launcher along with login credentials on your registered email ID four days prior to the scheduled assessment date.
- Once you have submitted your registration details for TCS iON ProCert - System Administrator (Windows), you need to mandatorily make the payment to appear for the exam.
Please note: Without making the payment, you will not receive the TCS iON Assessment Launcher link and login credentials for the upcoming scheduled TCS iON ProCert - System Administrator (Windows) certification exam.
- You will receive the TCS iON ProCert - System Administrator (Windows) certificate on your registered email ID, once you successfully complete the assessment. Click here to view the sample certificate.
- TCS iON ProCert - System Administrator (Windows) certification is an opportunity from TCS Cyber Security to direct your bright future in Information Technology (IT) to a Cyber Security career path. This certification is designed to help experienced professionals gain recognition for their System Administrator (Windows) proficiency and enhance their industry credibility. Designed by top industry practitioners, this certification evaluates an individual's expertise in Windows/Linux/Unix administration concepts.
- No, there is no provision for refund of fees.
- No, it is not possible to reschedule the assessment. You can appear for the next assessment.
- Yes. You can take additional attempts as per schedule by paying the assessment fee.
- As TCS iON ProCert assessments are domain specific and conducted on the same date, you can apply for only one assessment at a time according to your work experience and expertise in a specific domain. However, if you are experienced in more than one domain, you may appear for that domain assessment on the next assessment date.
- All existing TCS associates except those currently working in the Cyber Security IOU are eligible to appear for the certification.
- No, you do not need to pay any fee at the time of registration. For TCS associates this certification is free.
- TCS associates need to send an email to TCS iON HelpDesk at email@example.com from their official TCS email ID with the subject line "Interested to Apply - Certification Name". They will receive the registration guidelines through email.
- The reimbursement policy for TCS iON ProCert - System Administrator (Windows) registration fee is applicable only to those who qualify and are selected for employment at TCS. They need to send an email to TCS iON HelpDesk at firstname.lastname@example.org post their induction/selection by the concerned Business Unit within TCS. They will receive the reimbursement details through email.
- TCS iON ProCert - System Administrator (Windows) is purely an assessment to validate your expertise as System Administrator (Windows). There is no learning component that comes as part of it. It is expected that you already possess the domain knowledge on Windows System Administration. The key areas in System Administration that you will be assessed on are given on the website under Assessment Details.
- Yes, there will be a sample test. Click "Take a Sample Test" button on the product page. The sample test consists of 20 questions, which are to be answered in 30 minutes. The questions in the test cover the same topics mentioned on the product page and have similar difficulty levels. You will receive the score at the end of the test which will help you gauge your preparedness and competency.
- Successful candidates will receive an interview call* from TCS.
Disclaimer: *Subject to open requirements & TCS Lateral Hiring Eligibility Criteria
TCS iON Remote Assessment allows candidates to take the test online from home using their laptop or desktop, without having to visit the test centre. During the assessment, all applications on the candidate's device are force-closed.
- Identity Verification: The candidate's photograph is captured.
- Attendance: The candidate appears for the test.
- Continuous Remote Proctoring: By leveraging AI/ML for advanced face recognition features, machine proctoring along with remote human proctoring, the candidates will be monitored constantly, and malpractices can be detected through advanced audio-video analytics.
- Test Submission: Test is submitted by the candidate after attempting all the questions or the test is auto submitted by the system once the duration has elapsed.
Our invigilators will proctor the exam remotely to ensure the integrity of the exam. The Remote Assessment process includes:
For successfully attempting TCS iON ProCert - System Administrator (Windows) Remote Assessment, the candidate's device should have the below specifications:
- Windows/Ubuntu OS
- Google Chrome browser
- Minimum 2 Mbps internet connectivity
- A working webcam