TCS iON ProCert - Python Technologies (Django)
TCS iON ProCert - Python Technologies (Django)
About TCS iON ProCert - Python Technologies (Django)
Possess 2.5 to 8 years of experience
Age group of 22 to 35 years
Minimum 50% in 10th, 12th and Graduation
Cannot be currently employed with TCS
Part Time/Distance Education/Correspondence qualifications will not be eligible
Not have more than 2 years break in career/academics
Minutes Questions Marks
Proctored Remote Assessment covering key areas in Python Technologies (Django), conducted online
Minutes Case Studies Marks
Case Study Based Assessment to test application of applied Python Technologies (Django) knowledge
Introduction to Python
Fundamentals of Python
Object Oriented Programming with Python
Working with Database
Web Application Development using Django
Please click here for detailed sub-topics under each topic.
Assessment Topics+ Expand All - Collapse All
Introduction to Python (Number of Questions - 3)
- Benefits and features of Python
- Use of Python
- Interpretation process
- Installing and configuring Python
Fundamentals of Python (Number of Questions - 6)
- Data types and operators
- Numbers, Strings and Tuples
- Lists, dictionaries and sets
- Formatting, encoding and decoding
- Secret codes
- If, elif, then, otherwise
- Combining conditions
Repeating Events (Number of Questions - 5)
- Loops, nested loops and loop variables
- Loop an unknown number of times
- Looping issues
Object Oriented Programming with Python (Number of Questions - 5)
- Creating classes and objects
- Encapsulating attributes and methods in classes
- Initializing objects with constructors
- Accessing and modifying attributes with methods
- Overloading operators
- Reusing functionality through inheritance
- Extending methods from base classes
- Overriding methods for dynamic behaviour
- Tracing the scope in the namespace
- Enhancing functionality with class decorators
Exception Handling (Number of Questions - 6)
- Error and exception handling
- Error types
- Handling multiple exceptions
- Exception hierarchy
- Raising exceptions
- User-Defined exceptions
- Defining Clean-up Actions
Working with Database (Number of Questions - 7)
- SQLite Intro
- Creating database tables
- Inserting, reading data
- Inserting dynamic data
- Update and delete
Web Application Development using Django (Number of Questions - 8)
- Django introduction
- Setting up a Django development environment
- Creating a skeleton website
- Using models
- Django admin site
- Creating home page
- Generic list and detail views
- Sessions framework
- User authentication and permissions
- Working with forms
- Testing a Django web application
Advantages of TCS iON ProCert - Python Technologies (Django)
- Get Recognised - Gain recognition for your Python Technologies (Django) experience and expertise
- Get an Edge - Stand out among your peers by enhancing your industry credibility
- Get Noticed - Get career opportunities in Python Technologies (Django) with top recruiters
Our Corporate Partners
Available Assessment Centre(s)
View list of all available assessment centres within India
Available Assessment Centres
- Bhilai Nagar
- New Delhi
Jammu and Kashmir
- Bokaro Steel City
- Kalaburagi (Gulbarga)
- Hubballi (Hubli)
- Mangaluru (Mangalore)
- Mysuru (Mysore)
- Shivamogga (Shimoga)
- Navi Mumbai
- Greater Noida
Have a Question?
If you want to know more about our products, pricing or anything else
- Click on "Buy Now" on the "TCS iON ProCert - Python Technologies (Django)" product page.
- Login with your TCS iON Digital Learning Hub credentials or sign up as a new user.
- After login/sign up, you will be asked to share your details required to complete your registration process. This includes your name, email ID, phone number and other details.
- In case of Buy Now: On successful submission of the registration form, you need to proceed to make the payment by clicking on "Click to Proceed."
- In case of Activate Now: A pop-up window will open, where you need to enter the Licence Code and click on the "Activate Now" button. Once you click on the "Close" button, you will be automatically redirected to "My Dashboard".
- You will receive a successful registration message on your registered email ID/mobile number.
- Since this is an online assessment, you will not receive any hall ticket. However, you will receive the link to download TCS iON Assessment Launcher along with login credentials on your registered email ID four days prior to the scheduled assessment date.
- Once you have submitted your registration details for TCS iON ProCert - Python Technologies (Django), you need to mandatorily make the payment to appear for the exam.
Please note: Without making the payment, you will not receive the TCS iON Assessment Launcher link and login credentials for the upcoming scheduled TCS iON ProCert - Python Technologies (Django) certification exam.
- You will receive the TCS iON ProCert - Python Technologies (Django) certificate on your registered email ID, once you successfully complete the assessment. Click here to view the sample certificate.
- TCS iON ProCert - Python Technologies (Django) is a certification designed by best known industry practitioners to enable working professionals gain recognition for their Python (Django) proficiency. It assesses applied knowledge and skills of candidates in the Python (Django) domain. Additionally, TCS iON will share the candidate's profile and certification details with top corporates for potential opportunities.
- No, there is no provision for refund of fees.
- No, it is not possible to reschedule the assessment. You can appear for the next assessment.
- Yes. You can take additional attempts as per schedule by paying the assessment fee.
- As TCS iON ProCert assessments are domain specific and conducted on the same date, you can apply for only one assessment at a time according to your work experience and expertise in a specific domain. However, if you are experienced in more than one domain, you may appear for that domain assessment on the next assessment date.
- This certification is not open for TCS Associates.
- The reimbursement policy for TCS iON ProCert - Python Technologies (Django) registration fee is applicable only to those who qualify and are selected for employment at TCS. They need to send an email to TCS iON HelpDesk at email@example.com post their induction/selection by the concerned Business Unit within TCS. They will receive the reimbursement details through email.
- TCS iON ProCert - Python Technologies (Django) is purely an assessment to validate your domain expertise on Python (Django). There is no learning component that comes as part of it. It is expected that you already possess the domain knowledge on Python (Django). The seven areas of Python (Django) that you will be assessed on are given on the website under Assessment Details.
- Yes, there will be a sample test. Click "Take a Sample Test" button on the product page. The sample test consists of 20 questions, which are to be answered in 30 minutes. The questions in the test cover the same topics mentioned on the product page and have similar difficulty levels. You will receive the score at the end of the test which will help you gauge your preparedness and competency.
- Successful candidates will receive an interview call* from TCS.
Disclaimer: *Subject to open requirements & TCS Lateral Hiring Eligibility Criteria
TCS iON Remote Assessment allows candidates to take the test online from home using their laptop or desktop, without having to visit the test centre. During the assessment, all applications on the candidate's device are force-closed.
- Identity Verification: The candidate's photograph is captured.
- Attendance: The candidate appears for the test.
- Continuous Remote Proctoring: By leveraging AI/ML for advanced face recognition features, machine proctoring along with remote human proctoring, the candidates will be monitored constantly, and malpractices can be detected through advanced audio-video analytics.
- Test Submission: Test is submitted by the candidate after attempting all the questions or the test is auto submitted by the system once the duration has elapsed.
Our invigilators will proctor the exam remotely to ensure the integrity of the exam. The Remote Assessment process includes:
For successfully attempting TCS iON ProCert - Python Technologies (Django) Remote Assessment, the candidate's device should have the below specifications:
- Windows/Ubuntu OS
- Google Chrome browser
- Minimum 2 Mbps internet connectivity
- A working webcam