TCS iON ProCert - Salesforce
TCS iON ProCert - Salesforce
About TCS iON ProCert - Salesforce
Possess 3 to 15 years of experience
Age group of 22 to 42 years
Minimum 50% in 10th, 12th and Graduation
Cannot be currently employed with TCS
Part Time/Distance Education/Correspondence qualifications will not be eligible
Not have more than 2 years break in career/academics
TCS iON ProCert - Salesforce is a proctored online assessment for professionals looking to keep their edge on technology. Registered candidates can take the assessment from assigned TCS iON centres on the day of assessment.
29th March 2020 - 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Part A: 60 Minutes | 60 Questions | 100 Marks
Part B: 60 Minutes | 6 Case Study | 60 Marks
Salesforce Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Cloud
Please click here for detailed sub-topics under each topic.
Assessment Topics+ Expand All - Collapse All
Salesforce CRM Cloud (Number of Questions - 16)
- Community Cloud
- Sales Cloud
- Service Cloud
Lightning Implementation (Number of Questions - 15)
- Lightning Experience
- Lightning development
Salesforce Customization (Number of Questions - 14)
- Integration services
- Apex and Visualforce
Administration Setup (Number of Questions - 15)
- Deployment process
- Salesforce configuration
- Data management
Advantages of TCS iON ProCert - Salesforce
- Get Recognised - Gain recognition for your experience and expertise in Salesforce
- Get an Edge - Stand out among your peers by enhancing your industry credibility
- Get Noticed - Get career opportunities in TCS
Available Assessment Centre(s)
View list of all available assessment centres within India
Available Assessment Centres
- Bhilai Nagar
- New Delhi
Jammu and Kashmir
- Bokaro Steel City
- Hubballi (Hubli)
- Kalaburagi (Gulbarga)
- Mangaluru (Mangalore)
- Mysuru (Mysore)
- Shivamogga (Shimoga)
- Navi Mumbai
- Greater Noida
Have a Question?
If you want to know more about our products, pricing or anything else
- Click on "Buy Now" on the "TCS iON ProCert - Salesforce" product page.
- Login with your TCS iON Digital Learning Hub credentials or sign up as a new user.
- After login/sign up, you will be asked to share your details required to generate your hall ticket. This includes your name, email ID, phone number, centre preferences, and other details.
- On successful submission of the registration form, you need to proceed to make the payment by clicking on "Click to Proceed". After successful payment, you will get an acknowledgement of your transaction.
- You will then be automatically re-directed to the "My Dashboard" page where you can view the purchased product under "My Products" section.
- You need to search for "TCS iON ProCert - Salesforce" in the search bar to go to the product page and click on "View Details" to view your details.
- You will receive a successful registration message on your registered email ID/mobile number.
- You will receive your hall ticket two days prior to the scheduled exam date.
- You must carry a printout of your hall ticket along with ID proof to the assessment centre allocated to you.
- Once you have submitted your registration/hall ticket details for TCS iON ProCert - Salesforce, you need to mandatorily make the payment to appear for the exam.
Please note: Without making the payment, you will not receive the hall ticket for the upcoming scheduled TCS iON ProCert - Salesforce certification exam.
- Each IT Variant has 1 or 2 topics specific to the particular technology the IT Variant represents.
- Assessment for these topics will be held in either Shift 1 or Shift 2 on 29th March 2020.
- All the available topics across the IT Variants will be conducted in Shift 1 and Shift 2.
- Since this is a topic level certification, the candidate will be able to buy only 1 topic from each shift across all the IT Variants.
- So given the above limitations, you will be able to buy topics from the remaining IT Variants.
- You will receive the TCS iON ProCert - Salesforce certificate on your registered email address within 2 weeks of successfully completing the assessment. Click here to view the sample certificate.
- TCS iON ProCert - Salesforce is designed specifically for working professionals to test their hands-on and application knowledge on Salesforce. The certified applicants will get interview opportunities for a career in TCS. TCS' Hiring Terms & Conditions will apply.
- It is not possible to reschedule the assessment. You will have to then take the next assessment.
- Yes, you can take another attempt. Please check the TCS iON ProCert - Salesforce page for further updates on the next scheduled assessment. However, TCS' Hiring Terms & Conditions will apply with regard to candidature for the TCS interview.
- TCS iON ProCert - Salesforce is a certification that assesses your expertise on Salesforce. There is no learning component. It is expected that you already possess the needed expertise based on your industry experience.
- This certification is not open for TCS Associates.
- Yes, there will be a sample test. Click "Take a Sample Test" button on the product page. The sample test consists of 20 questions, which are to be answered in 30 minutes. The questions in the test cover the same topics mentioned on the product page and have similar difficulty levels. You will receive the score at the end of the test which will help you gauge your preparedness and competency.
- The reimbursement policy for TCS iON ProCert - Salesforce registration fee is applicable only to those who qualify and are selected for employment at TCS. They need to send an email to TCS iON HelpDesk at firstname.lastname@example.org post their induction/selection by the concerned Business Unit within TCS. They will receive the reimbursement details through email.
- Yes, irrespective of your interview result, you can appear for the assessment.
- You can download your hall ticket from the TCS iON Digital Learning Hub and, you will also receive a separate mail with the hall ticket before the date of assessment.
- Successful candidates will get a chance* to appear for the single round of interview from TCS. Candidates will be asked technical, management and HR questions during the interview. Candidates are advised to prepare accordingly.
Disclaimer: *Subject to open requirements & TCS Lateral Hiring Eligibility Criteria