TCS iON Qualifier - CCQT - Arts and Commerce Graduates
Assessment will be conducted online. For more details, please refer to the FAQs.
Our Corporate Partners
MinQ's Marks (Mandatory)
Proctored Remote Assessment covering topics such as Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, English Language and Optional Domain Section, conducted online. Only the candidates who qualify in Stage 1 will be eligible for Stage 2.
20 Q's|40 Marks
20 Q's|40 Marks
20 Q's|40 Marks
MinQ Q's Marks (Per Optional Domain Section)
From the available "Optional Domain Section", candidates may attempt either one or two sections, depending on their domain proficiency.
1 Q|60 Marks
30 Q's|60 Marks
* Optional Domain Section
Click here for detailed marking scheme & course curriculum for the Optional Domain Section
Video based assessment to test communication, behavioural and soft skills of the candidates. The Stage 1 qualified candidates must complete this stage on a laptop/desktop with video recording capability. Three questions will be asked online and candidates have to video record their response in a given time of 15 minutes. Candidates who qualify for Stage 2 will be intimated separately about the deadline for submitting the video based assessment.
Benefits of TCS iON Qualifier - CCQT - Arts and Commerce Graduates
- Better Opportunities - Qualify once for a large number of Corporate jobs based on your score.
- Get Noticed - Gain a competitive edge and improve visibility among recruiters in top MNCs.
- Practise and Improve - Get an opportunity to improve your score every 3 months.
About TCS iON Qualifier - CCQT - Arts and Commerce Graduates
I got recommendations for TCS iON - Common Corporate Qualifier Test (CCQT) from external sources and this exam did change my life. TCS personnel provided the best possible hospitality, starting from exam centres to all the facilities in the centre. Availability of ample exam centres made it easily accessible. The 2-Stage assessment gave me a reality check on where I stand. My profile was shared with multiple corporates after I cleared the exam. The best thing that happened is cracking a job in the best MNC through TCS iON-CCQT, it was a dream come true moment for me when I got the offer letter in my hand. The certification also gives me an edge over other aspirants. I would highly recommend this to all graduates, to have a successful career.
After clearing TCS iON - Common Corporate Qualifier Test (CCQT), my profile was shared with some of the biggest industry names in the country and I received interview calls from them. I was really lucky to receive interview calls and get placed in the biggest MNC of the country. TCS iON-CCQT helped me achieve what I have been dreaming of since long. I urge TCS iON-CCQT team to keep up the good work. I strongly recommend my friends and juniors to take up the test and get success in career.
TCS iON Qualifier CCQT has helped boost my confidence by sharing my profile with multiple corporates and giving me interview opportunities with top MNCs. The most commendable point about TCS iON CCQT is the option of centres it provides to its candidates so that they may access it from anywhere and any part of the country. The environment at the centre is very calm and all formalities are hassle free.
I have received continuous support from TCS team who helped me in the pre and post-test formalities. I strongly suggest TCS iON CCQT assessment to every student as it will help them get offers from multiple corporates.
The two most powerful warriors are patience and time -- Leo Tolstoy
TCS iON CCQT is an ideal platform for job seekers like me; being from a non CS IT background, it was difficult for me to get placed in an IT company. TCS iON CCQT helped me bridge that gap by sharing my profile with multiple corporates and giving me an opportunity to attend interviews and boost my confidence.
I got into my dream company with the help of TCS iON CCQT. The certification given provides an edge over other candidates. I recommend that my peers and juniors sign up for TCS iON CCQT to get a kickstart in their careers.
TCS iON CCQT was conducted in three rounds to help us gauge our capabilities in all spheres such as communication, aptitude and verbal skills. The video based round gave me an idea of where I lack in communication and where I need to improve. My profile was shared with multiple corporates and being interviewed by them helped boost my confidence. I would like to thank TCS iON for this and request them to keep up the good work, so that job seekers like me can land their dream job.
TCS iON CCQT has helped me get a job in my dream company. The exam centre and exam experience was flawless. The best part is the support provided after exams; the HelpDesk team has been in constant touch with the candidates regarding offers and interview dates. Certification provided by TCS is an added bonus. If I have to sum it up in a few words, it is a life changing experience.
It was a great experience being part of the exam and recruitment process of TCS iON. The company is very student friendly and all queries are answered instantly. The test was conducted in a seamless manner and the subsequent support regarding profile sharing and interview was very well coordinated by the HelpDesk. I would like to thank my college KLS Gogte Institute of Technology, Belgaum and TCS iON for this wonderful opportunity.
TCS iON CCQT is one of the best ways to understand one’s capabilities. The program consists of two rounds. The first round tests one’s aptitude and the second round is a video based assessment which checks one’s communication skills and confidence. The webinars conducted by TCS iON are of great help and give us valuable insights about a given topic. I would like to thank TCS iON CCQT for giving a head start to my career.
TCS iON platform has been built with a good set of capabilities, right from the way it can conduct video and audio questions, to dealing with malpractices. The platform has proven beneficial and has helped us meet our goals of being part of our dream company. The transformation that TCS iON has brought about in recruitment in the country, and the scale that it has achieved is unprecedented. I request everyone reading my message to be a part of this pan-India recruitment process. Thank you.
TCS iON CCQT is a very helpful platform for freshers searching for jobs. The program consists of two stages, which test our aptitude and communication skills respectively. Qualifying this exam gave me an opportunity to connect with multiple corporates and get recruited by my dream MNC. I would like to thank TCS iON for this opportunity and recommend my peers to take up this program for a successful professional start.
I found TCS iON - Common Corporate Qualifier test very useful. My profile was shared with several partner corporates for potential recruitment. It was through TCS iON that I got an opportunity to be shortlisted in my dream company. The test was well organised, starting from the allocation of test centre, exam experience and finally result communication. Some of my CCQT qualified friends also received job offers from corporates. The certificate is of great value as it comes handy in interviews too. I strongly recommend TCS iON CCQT to my friends and juniors.
TCS iON provided a great opportunity in form of TCS iON - Common Corporate Qualifier Test (CCQT), which was my 1st experience of a Pan India competitive exam. The exam tested our aptitude and communication skills in 2 Stages. My profile was shared with multiple corporates and I did receive interview calls from top MNCs. I would like to thank TCS iON for helping me get placed in the top most MNC of the country. I would surely recommend everyone to take this Pan India Assessment.
Good things take time to come, and TCS iON - Common Corporate Qualifier Test (CCQT) helped in making things good for my career. From getting calls from top corporates in the country to getting placed in one, TCS iON-CCQT played a pivotal role in shaping my career. I would like to thank the TCS iON-CCQT team for their dedication and good work in creating a product of enormous value for candidates like us. I strongly recommend this exam to anyone aspiring for a successful job and career ahead.
TCS iON - Common Corporate Qualifier Test (CCQT) was a great experience for me. It lived up to my expectation, key being sharing my profile with different corporates. I have received multiple calls from top class MNCs. The 2-Stage assessment checks both aptitude and communication skills and helps us align with the Corporate needs and standards. Availability of TCS iON test centres in all the major cities, makes the entire exam taking experience easy and hassle free. I would recommend this exam for everyone who is looking to get placed.
My college helped me to register for the TCS iON - Common Corporate Qualifier Test (CCQT) and I found this test very useful for a final year B.Tech student like me. It is a big thing to get your profile shared with multiple corporates and get interview calls from them. TCS iON-CCQT helped me to crack a job in a top MNC that I was dreaming of. Thank you TCS iON-CCQT team for your efforts, you definitely bring a change in many students' lives. Keep up the good work.
I found TCS iON - Common Corporate Qualifier Test (CCQT) very useful. My profile has been shared with several corporates for potential recruitment. Additionally, I also received interview calls from many MNCs and have managed to crack the interview for a reputed company. I shall definitely leverage the TCS iON certification I received to gain an advantage during my career interviews. I strongly recommend this assessment to all my fellow candidates.
TCS iON - Common Corporate Qualifier Test (CCQT) was worth taking as my profile was shared with many corporates. I got calls from multiple companies and eventually cracked the job that I was dreaming of. TCS iON-CCQT helped me redefine my career.
TCS iON - Common Corporate Qualifier Test (CCQT) is really helpful. The webinars conducted helped me to restructure my resume and increase my chances of getting calls from corporates. The 1st Stage tested our aptitude and reasoning skills, the 2nd stage which consisted of a video based round helped in aligning our communication skills with industry requirements. I am really thankful to TCS for such an initiative which helped us to get a head start in our career. I sincerely recommend this exam to all my friends and juniors.
TCS iON - Common Corporate Qualifier Test (CCQT) is a great opportunity to bridge the gap between academics and the corporate world. My profile was shared with multiple corporates and I have received multiple calls from them as well. The 2-Stage exam is unique in the market and highly challenging, which tests our skills to the maximum. I strongly recommend my college friends and juniors to take the test and get a foothold in the corporate world.
TCS iON - Common Corporate Qualifier Test (CCQT) is the best platform for job seekers and learners. I got my job through this test. I also received calls from several corporates through TCS iON-CCQT. The process followed by TCS in the entire user journey was very reliable and fool proof. The HelpDesk was very proactive in calling the candidates and making sure that they are informed about job offers and other updates. I recommend TCS iON-CCQT to candidates who are looking for a job, it is worth paying the money.
I found TCS iON - Common Corporate Qualifier Test (CCQT) very useful. My profile has been shared with multiple corporates. I have received calls from multiple MNCs and I got my dream job too. I strongly recommend this Pan India assessment for everyone.
Being from a civil engineering background it was difficult for me to crack a job in the IT sector, as my profile was filtered out even before the process started. TCS iON-CCQT helped me break the barrier and crack a job in my dream company. I am looking forward to start my career in my dream company and build a successful one. TCS iON certifications provide an edge in other interviews as well. I strongly recommend this to my fellow classmates and juniors so that they can achieve their dream, as I did.
TCS iON Qualifier - Common Corporate Qualifier Test (CCQT) has helped boost my confidence while listing my profile with multiple corporates. In fact, based on my score, I have received interview calls from various corporates, to name a few - JSW Steel and TATA Group companies. Unlike other tests that just offer a certificate for qualification, TCS iON has also conducted webinars that provided guidance to ace my interviews. I have received unconditional support from TCS iON in my career progress and my entire experience of the pre and post-tests has been great. I can confidently say that qualifying in a Pan India assessment has helped me gain a new outlook towards life. I strongly recommend this Pan India assessment to all final year candidates.
TCS iON Qualifier - Common Corporate Qualifier Test (CCQT) has been a good forum to share my profile, build my career path and exhibit my talent in the job industry. The assessment centre had sufficient facilities and the difficulty level of questions was properly balanced between all sections. TCS iON went a step further by guiding and coaching me and other candidates through regular emailers and video sessions - offering tips to ace corporate interviews. I am satisfied with the benefits of CCQT and I am sure others who take the test are satisfied as well. I thank TCS and TCS iON for the same.
TCS iON Qualifier - Common Corporate Qualifier Test (CCQT) has helped me to a great extent in my career aspirations. Based on my assessment score, I received interview calls from corporates, such as First Global Software, etc. I found the process followed in CCQT to be effective - test centres were commutable, questions were competitive, TCS iON HelpDesk was proactive. I also received a certificate from TCS iON on qualifying in the assessment and I shall definitely leverage the same to gain an edge during my interviews. I recommend CCQT to candidates who are in their final year of graduation.
TCS iON Qualifier - Common Corporate Qualifier Test (CCQT) is a great platform for freshers to be interviewed by some of the top corporates. CCQT not only helps in reducing the number of rounds in a hiring process, but also shows how competitive I am in a job market. My profile has been shared with most of the TCS iON corporate partners and I have received interview calls based on my profile and assessment score. CCQT is not just an assessment to test hard skills, it is also about Soft Skill testing in Stage 2, which helped me prepare for a face-to-face interview with confidence. I suggest that all my peers take CCQT in order to get closer to the dream job.
The demand of today's generation is unpredictable and to overcome this challenge TCS iON Qualifier is the best Online Talent Assessment platform. We have been working with TCS iON team since the product has been launched and have found it very easy and effective to support our students to realise their dream offers. The team of TCS iON has been supportive and responsive all the time. My students’ evaluation on the courses available has made us realise the areas of improvement and also to gauge students’ ability by the detailed reports and certifications.
I encourage technical graduates to enrol for various short term courses available on this platform and improve on their skills matching with industry standards and get hired for their dream job!
Have a Question?
If you want to know more about our products, pricing or anything else
- Final or Pre-Final year students and graduates seeking top jobs at global corporates will benefit from "TCS iON Qualifier - Common Corporate Qualifier Test (CCQT) - Arts and Commerce Graduates". This is meant for candidates who have passed or will pass the "Degree" as mentioned in FAQ# 2.
- Candidates who have passed/will pass in the previous, current or next calendar year and have the applicable "Degree" as given below are allowed to apply:
- Master of Arts - MA/Bachelor of Arts - BA
- Master of Commerce - M.Com/Bachelor of Commerce - B.Com
- Click on "Buy Now" on the "TCS iON Qualifier - CCQT - Arts and Commerce Graduates" product page.
- Login with your TCS iON Digital Learning Hub credentials or sign up as a new user.
- After login/sign up, you will be asked to share your details required to complete your registration. This includes your name, phone number, email ID and other details.
- Proceed to make the payment by clicking on "Click to Proceed" once you have submitted the above registration form.
- You will receive a successful registration message on your registered email ID/mobile number.
- Since this is an online assessment, you will not receive any hall ticket. However, you will receive the link to download TCS iON Assessment Launcher along with login credentials on your registered email ID four days prior to the scheduled assessment date.
- Once you have submitted your registration details for TCS iON Qualifier - CCQT - Arts and Commerce Graduates, you need to mandatorily make the payment to appear for the exam.
Please note: Without making the payment, you will not receive the login credentials for the upcoming scheduled TCS iON Qualifier - CCQT - Arts and Commerce certification exam.
- "TCS iON Qualifier - Common Corporate Qualifier Test (CCQT) - Arts and Commerce Graduates" is a 2-Stage assessment.
- Stage 1: Multi sectional proctored remote assessment on Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, English Language and optional domain section* on IT and Finance, conducted online.
*Optional Section on IT (applicable for candidates proficient in programming & coding) - 1 Question that needs to be answered in any one of the 5 Programming Languages C, C++, Java, Python or Perl.
*Optional Section on Finance (applicable for Commerce stream candidates) - 30 Qs (MCQs).
- Stage 2: Video based assessment to test the communication, behavioural and soft skills of the candidates. Candidates who qualify in Stage 1 must complete this stage on a laptop/desktop with video recording capability.
- Stage 1: Multi sectional proctored remote assessment on Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, English Language and optional domain section* on IT and Finance, conducted online.
- Stage 2 assessment will be applicable only for those candidates who have qualified in Stage 1.
- The qualified candidates will be intimated separately within 2 weeks of completion of Stage 1.
- Candidates who qualify for Stage 2 will be intimated separately through email and SMS about the deadline for submitting the video based assessment.
- The Stage 2 video based assessment will be available under "My Assessments" section of the portal.
- You can access the same by following the path mentioned below:
Login >> Go to My Dashboard >> My Products >> TCS iON Qualifier - CCQT - Arts and Commerce Graduates >> Online Assessment Subscriptions >> TCS iON Qualifier - CCQT - Arts and Commerce Graduates Stage 2 Assessment >> Launch
Note: The Stage 1 qualified candidates need to mandatorily complete the Stage 2 assessment for their profiles to be shared with Corporates.
- All qualified or non-qualified candidates will be informed about the result through email and SMS on the contact details submitted by them during the registration form submission.
- Profiles of only those candidates who have qualified in the "TCS iON Qualifier - Common Corporate Qualifier Test (CCQT) - Arts and Commerce Graduates" will be shared with corporates. The minimum qualification and exact selection criteria will be the sole discretion of TCS iON. However, it is the discretion of the corporates to call the qualified candidates for the interviews and offer placements. TCS iON does not commit any timelines on the turnaround time for the corporates to revert.
- The fee is ₹ 899/- per Test.
- Your score will be valid for 1 year.
- Yes, you can take another attempt once the next TCS iON Qualifier assessment date is announced.
- TCS iON Remote Assessment allows candidates to take the test online from home using their laptop or desktop, without having to visit the test centre. During the assessment, all applications on the candidate's device are force-closed.
Our invigilators will proctor the exam remotely to ensure the integrity of the exam. The Remote Assessment process includes:
- Identity Verification: The candidate's photograph is captured.
- Attendance: The candidate appears for the test.
- Continuous Remote Proctoring: By leveraging AI/ML for advanced face recognition features, machine proctoring along with remote human proctoring, the candidates will be monitored constantly, and malpractices can be detected through advanced audio-video analytics.
- Test Submission: Test is submitted by the candidate after attempting all the questions or the test is auto submitted by the system once the duration has elapsed.
- For successfully attempting TCS iON Qualifier - Common Corporate Qualifier Test (CCQT) - Arts and Commerce Graduates Remote Assessment, the candidate's device should have the below specifications:
- Windows/Ubuntu OS
- Google Chrome browser
- Minimum 2 Mbps internet connectivity
- A working webcam
- Note: The candidates will receive the link to download the TCS iON Assessment Launcher on their registered email ID 4 days before the assessment. They will also be able to attempt the Mock Test to get an experience of the exam. The remote assessment has to be attempted only on a desktop/laptop. It is not supported by mobile devices.
- List of corporates who have signed up is detailed on the product website. This list is continually being updated.
- For Stage 1, prepare on the following sections: Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, English Language. Further, you can also register for " TCS iON Prep4Job - All Jobs" which is a mock test simulation of TCS iON Common Corporate Qualifier assessments and provides rich analytics of your performance. Detailed course curriculum on Optional Section on IT and Finance is shared under Assessment Details.
- For Stage 2, prepare for commonly asked interview questions e.g. Tell me about yourself, What are your strengths and weaknesses, etc.?
Please note: "TCS iON Prep4Job - All Jobs" does not have the optional section on Finance, Marketing, Operations and HR. This will be added in due course of time.
- From the optional sections - IT or Finance candidates can attempt either one or two sections depending on their domain proficiency.
- Candidates who are proficient in programming and coding can attempt the optional section on IT.
- Each optional domain section will be of 30 minutes.
- Yes, IT companies prefer candidates assessed on IT Skills. In case the corporates are keen on hiring only IT skilled professionals, then profiles of those candidates who have attempted and qualified in the optional section on IT will be hared in preference to other qualified cand ates.
- As per the choice selected, the candidate's profile will be shared with the respective corporates.
- No. TCS will only share the qualified candidate's profile with the corporate partners. It is the corporate partners' discretion to call for interview and offer placements. Compensation too, will entirely be at the corporate's discretion based on their HR policies, the specific role and the qualification of the candidate.
- TCS iON has sufficient experience and expertise in conducting prestigious exams. Selection criteria will be based on the candidate's Stage 1 results. The exact selection criteria will be at the sole discretion of TCS iON, and the same will not be published or declared.
Please note: Stage 1 qualified candidates also need to mandatorily complete the Stage 2 assessment for their profiles to be shared with Corporates.
- The intent of conducting the TCS iON Qualifier exam across India is to bridge the gap between talent and corporates by sharing the 'Qualified' candidate's profile with corporate partners of TCS. TCS iON has no control on the HR policies and the filtering criteria that Corporates may additionally consider.